Sunday 2 June 2013

Bun Challenge - June 2013

Photography by Quinland Anderson.
It's June now and we're at that time when every one wants to cut their hair real short. I must admit, it's rather tempting - but for now I have it in this simple style for the weekend. Last week was definitely a hair out week but I'm using Giovanni conditioner, coconut oil and eco styler gel to keep it together in this picture.

I have set myself a challenge to have my hair in a bun for the whole of June. I want to see if this is a good protective style and if I can retain any length this way. I don't have much rules for this challenge other than wash and moisturise when necessary and maybe ill give myself 2-3 days to wear it down so I don't get too restless. Time to get creative and find lots of headbands to wear!


Length Check:
Front: 9-10 inches
Back: 8 inches
Side: 9 inches
Middle: 10 inches

STYLES TO TRY

Simple low bun
Big bun (+afro/Marley hair)


rolled/twisted side
oooh Fancy!


Fake drawstring afro puff
Retro B-)


Lets get growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...