Monday 9 June 2014

Can't stand the rain in July..Okay, June.

Hello Humans, 


I can't believe it's June already.  Time has been flying by *dramatic music* we have hardly done ANYTHING  on our list, and summer is ALMOST OVER! 
Okay, Okay, we have until the end of September-ish, but I feel like it's going to go *clicks fingers* just like that! 
Well, apart from having fun, we're also supposed to be applying for jobs (well I have been).  Big summer plans, means big summer plans money, but sometimes I just want to do a Michael Scott and say..
The US Office 

But I don't live in the weird and wonderful world of fictional Scranton with Michael and the gang, so I guess I got's to keep at it like Dory..
Finding Nemo




As you guys can probably tell, I've been watching quite a bit of TV.  Especially the Office.  I love Michael Scott. (I haven't actually watched Finding Nemo yet though) 

Okay that was a totally useless post, but I thought I should keep y'all in the loop :)

Seeyaaaaaa Later Alligator xoxo Gossip Girl I feel like ending all my posts like this even though I'm not Gossip Girl, ha. 

P.S: My hair has grown! woooop wooop.

P.S x2: The weather here in London has been quite good to be honest, It's just raining right now lol. 

P.S x3: I hope you remembered to read the small print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...