Monday 3 December 2012

afrroooo manniiiaaa

okay, so today for the first time i went to uni with my hair out!
the fluffiness, the hugeness (if that's even an word), the feeling of the breeze going through my hair....

this is what i love and anyone will tell you when i have my hair 'afro' is when im happiest!

the people at my uni have never seen my afro until this day, but considering its near the end of the first term of first year i think it's safe to say that its acceptable :P

i received compliments and often looks of amazement at the mountain of hair of my head.I loved it! I love when my hair causes people to look in my direction or when it makes them stop and take a second glance; be it for a bad or good reason (although i'd rather it be the latter). Afro hair is big, out there, bubbly, fun and just a bundle of laughs, this reflects me :)
hopefully resha agrees lol (that stands for laugh out loud - for our fans outside of the UK we love you guys and girlies too)


so...
Let your hair show WHO YOU ARE!
embrace it...
wear it...
love it...

Lots of Love,

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...