Wednesday 5 December 2012

Im Giving up On Straighteners...

Source

...For one year! 
I cant believe i just said that, i don't even know if ill even be able to do it, its a crazy spur of the moment plan (which i really should think more over) but its what my hair needs. seeing pictures of Li's afro makes me miss my own and i just feel like my hair isn't the same since I've used heat on it, it just wont curl, or bush out the same way and i miss it. plus this is just a personal thing i think i should do for myself(i never finish anything...) I had previous planned to give up on fake hair as well, not that i really use any but now i think i might, when i feel that itch to straighten, ill just braid it up! Yup, that's how i will do things. I might try those chunky braids that seem to be in style these days like Solange,
Source
 though not as long. I hope this all works out. Wish me Luck Guys xx

1 comment:

  1. motivation is what we're here for...
    it's even better when we motivate each other! imagine how our followers must feel :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...