Saturday 2 March 2013

So, i have a treat for you all...

It's picture's of my hair in its current state. 

below are a few pictures i've taken of my hair with a little information under each one.


okay, here i had loosened a twist (had my hair in single twists all week)! I just wanted to see what it was like and again nice curls were achieved 


last but not least i straightened some parts of my hair just because i was curious, and here we have it after 1 year and 2 months :) (please excuse the lack of make-up lool i decided to really embrace the naturalness!)




This look was achieved by greasing my hair with Dax, cornrowing it and going to bed! when i woke up i gently loosed out each cornrow making, what i like to call, a "lazy braid out"

I hope this encourages you all to continue on your natural journey. God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...