Tuesday 19 March 2013

What am i doing with my (hair) Life? && African Headbands

Guys I'm sorry but do you see this

I am NOT happy
I cut a bit of my hair off the other day, not much, about an inch or two and I feel baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllld
How does that even work? I'm genuinely perplexed
Anyway, enough of hiding my hair, I'm cowashing and going back to my braid outs tonight!
*Remembering back to the times when i was happy LOL*
 Life was so easy, get up, (un-braid) and go, sometimes I didn't even always have to do that un-braiding step! Just took of the satin scarf!
I need to have a talk with myself, what made me deviate from such a great routine. I just have moment sometimes, where I don't think straight. The 'slow' moments...*sigh*
ANYWHO
Yesssss
Another point I wanted to touch on...
Do you like African Prints?
I love them!
I always have...I'm thinking to invest in a few headbands like these


Maybe not this EXACT thing (actually I really like the first two, might enquire about those) but yes, I really love the bright colours! I need colour in my life. I mean even my hair is against me, its just black, it need accessorizing.

Later Guys
xx


Sorry for the scatty post, ah suh mi think...

2 comments:

  1. i love the first two headbands as well, can't wait to see your braid out pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they.
      Yes! I hope to post them soon :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...