Friday 9 August 2013

8 months in! Félicitations

That last post was a bit sad wasn't it. Oh well back to being overly obsessed lool. Remember what seems like ages ago when I said I was not straightening my hair for a year; well I've kind of stopped this challenge a bit early BUT  I am still proud of myself for lasting 8 months! 8 long months and with a couple of major and minor trims I have somehow ended up at the same length as before lol but no worries, I'm not gonna stress about it, all in its own time mate. Want to see some pics of where I am now? 
Boom!
All up in your grill there

Wow, I can just hear ShamelessMaya in my head. I am influenced WAY too easily and YouTube is just so ADDiCTIVE I can't help it. Speaking of the way I talk, did you notice the French in my title, I'm learning more and more each day and soon I'll be all fluent just watch me

It's been nice chatting to you, we should really do this more often because you know....I got a lot of free time, so just hollah when you need me. Payce x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...