Friday 9 August 2013

a poem...

This is a time of expression,
Come in, let me open the door to this journey i've been on
The roads in which my footsteps are embedded
Those experiences personal to me

Do you hear the music?
Do you see the tapping of many feet and the bobbing of heads to the beat?

Carnival time
A time of laughter, joy, music, dance and all things nice... to me
All the sweet jamaican food i imagine placed before me on a row of stalls
Dumplings, patties, ackee & salfish
What's that?
Yes, the fried chicken was there too!

A poem...
A poem which shows a time of expression
Come in, let me open the door to this journey i've been on
The links on the page where our thoughts are embedded
Those experiences personal to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...