Friday 9 August 2013

tall me, tall i be...

so, if you're like me - a girl who is tall - you probably experience that issue of having to find jeans that are long enough and tops with sleeves that actually cover all of your arm!

I remember the first time i told my friends that i have to buy 34-36" jeans. Or the fact that the reason i couldn't buy the "normal" size skirt from the shop was due to the fact that for me it was waaaaaayyy to short. Their faces were classic - something like this :/ haha

What happened to one size fits all?

But on my journey of finding decent clothes, i discovered that New Look have an online tall section (woohoo) but it's not available in the shops (boo). And Topshop have an AMAZING tall section too!

I have literally fallen in love with them, especially as they took the time to cater to the needs of girls like me lool, no more chinos which are really regular size jeans. Bring on the full leg jeans!

Photo 1 of Tall MOTO Super High Waist Jeans  so i found these high-waisted jeans in Topshop which are AWESOMEEEE!

They come in regular length and tall (a mighty 36")

So, for those of you out there looking for these places that do fashionable items for tall people - look no further... Topshop is the place, oh and New Look too :)

see ya x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...