Sunday 27 January 2013

Shrinkage!


Some naturals have some major shrinkage. Now I have my times where I feel my hair is looking a bit short but I can’t even begin to imagine having hair that can stretch down to my waist and shrinks up to my ears. I think Li has more shrinkage than I have which I think is so cool. Long hair one day and a little afro (TWA) the next, tricking everyone. I think once upon a time my hair had more shrinkage however I feel with all the heat I've used my hair just doesn't remember lol. I just wanted to show you these ladies that I have found on the internet that compare their shrinkage. They are an inspiration for growing their hair to the lengths they have.  It just goes to show that it is not just those with looser textures who have hair that grows long and they also have shrinkage!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...