Thursday 2 May 2013

Beyoncé


I was told not to span this page with Beyoncé but honestly, is this site even fulfilled without her! Okay, I'm joking but in all seriousness I do love her and I love her new song. She has combined with H&M, one of my favourite stores, known for its affordable fashion. Being Beyoncé her commercial not only includes fabulous clothes (that I know I will be able to afford!) but a great new summer song, albeit it only being 1:31 seconds long - I got that on repeat! 
And we can't forget her Pepsi commercial, Beyoncé is just on fire these days and can you believe a year ago she had a baby and she's still working that HOT body. That's some inspiration for the future! Check her out!

Have a wonderful day
xx

1 comment:

  1. you are not a superfan, you are not a superfan, you are not... :P only joking Resha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...