Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Fairytale

Hey guys, I have a little story to tell you.  I hope you're sitting comfortably...

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess called Siobhan...hahaha, I joke..

So basics, I've been having a bit of a hair emergency recently + I thought I'd share. (sharing is caring after all, hehe) My hair has been a nightmare recently.  It was in that not straight, not curly, just annoying stage!  Couldn't do anything with it.
So today, I decided to wash it (I can hear the hallelujah chorus).  I was well excited, my hair would be back to normal again..
I used my shampoo + conditioner >

So when i was done I was in a pickle about what I should do next; should i keep it curly, should I have it straight? SO many options ini! haha.  Well in the end i decided to Straighten it.  I started by blow-drying, of course with this...
and then I started straightening, BUT then a terrible thing happened! What? I hear you ask...
My straighteners were generating too much smoke, and because I'm in university halls, the smoke detectors are VERY sensitive :( (all you uni students will understand my predicament) my plans were ruined.
SO instead of my hair looking like this...
It looks like this...

THE end :(

Peace out y'all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...