Saturday 3 May 2014

Extensions and Blazers


So, i've had my hair in twists for a while now because I am fed up with combing it. Yeah, I said it lol combing this afro of mine isn't always a walk in the park.

But with the twists, I just wake up put my hair back in one and rollll...

I am very used to doing my own hair, i've been doing my own extensions since about 12/13 years old woohoo
I usually do plaits but it's so time consuming! But i've discovered or rather, reminded myself of the wonderful world of twists!

I've challenged myself to keep twisting my hair for a few months, or maybe a bit longer as it probably been a few months already.

Yep, i'm going to do those wonderful kinky twist extensions
No, not the big twists
No, not the small twists using expressions
Those afro-looking twists using kinky hair


          btw I just love, love, love blazers! They make everything look so much better!



Images are from a google image search for 'womens topshop blazer' and 'womens red blazer' - go google too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...