Tuesday 27 May 2014

Strawberry, Banana & Pineapple Smoothie ♥


Hey guys, the temperature is rising and exams are over! (for me at least, sorry others :p) It's time to put the junk food behind me and have a diet makeover. No distractions, health and fitness must be put first. Yesterday I was so happy that I found my blender from when I lived in halls, the family one is half broken - the noises make me afraid to use it! I took a trip to the supermarket and bought a load of fruit: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas and a mango; along with some other heath goodies. I felt quite proud of my haul and since I had rediscovered my blender I thought it'd be a great idea to revisit the land of smoothies!

 I love making smoothies, it's such a fun and easy way to get a load of your 5 a day. Plus, if you're like me and aren't in love with a lot of vegetables, its a good way to get the nutrients with a pleasanter taste :)

Bear with me here but I don't know how to be exact with these

Ingredients:
  • 6 strawberries
  • Half a banana
  • A chunk of pineapple
  • A dash of cinnamon
  • Half a glass of soya milk
Chuck it all in and BLEND

Tasted Good!
Try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...