Tuesday 20 May 2014

Summer Lovin'

Hey Guys, 
Woah, it's been ages since I last posted something. Li, Resha and I were chillin'  yesterday and realised we've been continuously neglecting our blog (not so much Li) so I'm sorry!

It's  SUMMER 😁 
We've  finished our second year of university. It went by so quickly! - I'm not sure if the phrase 'time flies when you're having fun' really applies here though, haha.  So  we have compiled together a list of things we want to do together this summer, some of which include: 

1. Shopping (of course) 
2. Getting a job to pay for the shopping (ha) 
3. Roller disco (we've never been)
3. Taking a lot of photos 
4. Hanging out/chillin 
5. Watching movies 
6. Going to Paris 
(I bet some of y'all didn't even notice the  extra 3, loool) 

We have already started, and trust me, I'm excited :) 
It's gonna be fun, I hope you can share this adventure with us! 
If we remember to post on the blog :p 

Have an amazing summer everyone! 

Here are some pictures :









Sibz xoxo - yes, I'm gossip girl. Ha. Not really 

P.S: always remember to read the small print :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...