Friday 23 May 2014

Natural Looking Extensions!

Okay so from my last post you should know that I have no hair to play with. I love how low maintenance it is and everything, but it would be great to have that long lusciously curly look with minimal effort.  I introduce you to 'Heat Free Hair'! Just look at it. I don't think I have ever seen weave look so natural. Most people usually opt for straight extensions or maybe a loose curl, but this is great! It would almost look like my hair when I had it longer. They have wigs (with or without a U-part) and weaves with various textures and density's.

< This is all me right there. I don't care that this isn't my exact hair texture, I'm all up in it! Maybe I just want to look that pretty...
(Wig: For Koils Queen Wig)

There are many different textures and lengths too, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...